Thanks to the Frances T. Bourne Jacaranda Public Library Youth Department for providing the following list of Character Education Picture Books:
- Significant professional development and on-going support from the Community of Caring national office
- A one-day training on Community of Caring implementation for school personnel
- Funding for one lead teacher to attend the Community of Caring annual national conference during each school’s first year of implementation.
- Sustained support for Community of Caring along with school evaluation over the course of project involvement
- A stipend of $1,000 ($250 per quarter) for one lead teacher per school during the school’s participation in the project
- An incentive of $250 for schools’ participation in each yearly administration of the student, teacher, and staff evaluations
- Up to $500 per school to purchase program related materials during the school’s participation in the project
- Recognition for participation in a national school improvement research project
- Selection of and support for a school leadership team, headed by the principal
- Logistical support for and full participation in the required staff in-service professional development events
- Logistical assistance for and participation in required program evaluation activities, including parent consent
We hope it is your choice to participate in this important project. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.